5 November 2012

Creamy Coleslaw

This is a quick and easy recipe you can make during busy weeknights.  Because I don't have much time to cook on week nights (and because I'm lazy), I like to make a large batch of coleslaw as a side dish.

I prefer to buy some pre-washed and chopped bags of cabbage or shredded broccoli and carrots (as I mentioned, I'm lazy).  Add a few ingredients and voila! a fresh salad to serve with your main dish.



Creamy Coleslaw
yields 6 portions

Ingredients
  • 4 cups of shredded cabbage
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
  • fresh ground pepper

Directions
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
Refrigerate for an hour before serving.


Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment